Serving casual French food, such as bouillabaisse, prince edward island mussels mariniere, filet au poivre, croque madame, dover sole meuniere and more. To view a menu, click on a menu graphic to download a PDF file.
Please note, that these menus are only SAMPLES of the cuisine we offer. Please check with the restaurant for daily specials, or send us an email with any questions.
Early DiningSunday - Thursday 4:30PM to 6:30PM
Friday and Saturday nights 4:30PM to 6:00PM
3 Course Dinner (9 Entrées to choose from!) with a FREE Glass of House Wine starting at $18.95
Soup, Bistro Salad,or Caesar
- Chicken Francese
- Crab Cake
- Grilled Salmon(add $3.00)
- Steamed Mussels over Linguini
- Tenderloin Tips over Fettucine
- Beef Tenderloin au Poivre;(add $3.00), mashed potato, vegetables
- Shrimp Scampi over Linguini
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf, Mashed Potato, Vegetable , Mushroom Gravy
- Blackened Tuna(add $3.00)
Glass of Sycamore Lane Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon